Sandriel, along with her twin sister, Shahar, was born to two prominent Archangels in Pangera as the result of an experiment conducted by the Asteri to find out what would happen when they crossed the bloodlines of two incredibly powerful Archangels. Though it is not confirmed within canon, Sandriel may have been responsible for killing her parents to aid her and Shahar's rise to power.
Sandriel was a cruel female who delighted in pain and bloodshed and despair, with a tenacity for mocking her victims and torturing them, such as the prisoners in her dungeons. She looked down upon other Vanir whom she doesn't see value in, and is very much dismissive of ongoing programs affecting their individual communities. Despite her power-hungry nature, Sandriel is also very strategic and intelligent, capable of finding out crucial information about those she wishes to learn more of efficiently, such as learning of Bryce's familial ties to the Autumn King.
Sandriel had thin arms, full lips, and sharp brown eyes that were honed by a millennia of cruelty and near-unchecked power. Being Shahar's twin, Sandriel looked near identical to her late sister, and had possessed white wings like all Archangels.
Powers & Abilities
- Malakim Physiology: As an angel, Sandriel had physical abilities and enhanced senses that made her far stronger than both humans and Vanir. Due to her Archangel status, it can be presumed that she was stronger than other malakim, with only other fellow Archangels rivaling her strength.
- Flight: Through her wings, Sandriel was able to fly. She was also capable of carrying people in her arms while she flies.
- Wind Magic: Sandriel possessed the ability to manipulate their air around and create large gusts of wind. Due to her Archangel status, this ability can be presumed to have been highly destructive, as Sandriel was capable of warding off Ruhn with very little effort before he could approach her. She was even capable of breaking Ruhn's own shadows with a simple flick of her power.
- Raw Power: Like other Archangels, Sandriel possessed a form of raw power that she'd used to effortlessly melt Bryce's Archesian amulet in her grip.
- Immortality: Having made the Drop, Sandriel was immortal which not only had granted her a far greater lifespan, but had allowed her to live through injuries that not even her accelerated healing would be able to regenerate from.